I would like to enroll in membership auto-renewal. I understand the renewal fee will be deducted from my HLNet account.
I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions provided by myhlnet.com
MyHLNet.com membership directory on the World Wide Web specializes in providing relevant links and information to other websites with products and services. Web directories are not search engines and hence do not offer lists of keywords based web pages. It basically categorizes and sub categorizes websites and or products and services based on the whole website rather than a particular set of keywords or a specific page. As a website or business owner, you can submit your website for inclusion in the web directory for a membership fee and have specialized editors review submissions for appropriateness. Our web directories offer a list of websites across wide range of categories.
- HL Net, Inc., encourages Members to support each other through its referral fee based membership programs. Referral fees paid, most often depend upon Membership level and commitment to promoting the marketing program and supporting fellow business owners. Referral fees are disbursed 45 days after enrollment.
- Referral fees will be disbursed through check or electronic payment. Form of payment is solely to be determined by HL Net, Inc.
- MyHLNet.com was made to be an ongoing referral and support program. Our Members benefit and thrive off of each other; therefore we need constant activity from everyone to benefit. Member inactivity will result in forfeiture of your referral fees after a period of 90 days.
- Checks, Bank Draft, Money Orders and PayPal are the only forms of payment for Membership fees.
- In order to receive referral fees, each Member must submit EIN or SS#. All members are responsible for their own taxes and will need to file a 1099 every tax year.
- All Members outside the US must provide government issued identification.
• All submissions must be in the English language.
• Please allow up to ten minutes for email confirmation after registration.
• You can share your knowledge, announce your product or services, display product images and provide contact information within your directory listing.
• Offensive language will lead to losing membership on the directory.
• You can link to an article or website as part of your submission.
• Spamming to other myhlnet.com Members is prohibited.
• Masked links, gambling, adult and child pornography links are prohibited.
• HL Net, Inc. marketing plan is proprietary and can only be shared among HL Net, Inc. members.
• Persons interested in HLNet Membership program can register for a free account at myhlnet.com for the marketing plan and additional information.
• All uploaded content and images uploaded by HL Net, Inc. Members is the sole property of HL Net, Inc.
• Members can cancel their account anytime by sending an email to email@example.com from their registered email.
• Upon cancellation, existing referral fees will be paid within thirty business days and pending referral fees will be forfeited.
• Arbitration must be the first option toward resolution before seeking the court system, if an issue arises between HL Net, Inc. and its Member.
• HL Net, Inc. can change referral fee rates at anytime and without notice.
• HL Net, Inc. can change membership plan amounts and features at any time without notice.
• HL Net, Inc. can change referral fee payment dates at anytime without notice.
• HL Net, Inc. holds no responsibility for the validity or quality of any product or service advertised on myhlnet.com domain.
• Submitting false information in your directory listing is strictly prohibited and qualifies for immediate termination.
• Members are only allowed to submit their listing (product or service) to relevant categories. All irrelevant categories and sub-categories will be removed.
• Directory submissions via email are not accepted; all Members must submit their listing through members.myhlnet.com.
• Members are expected to purchase at least $200 of products and services per month from other members.
• Membership packages are purchased in USD only.
• MyHLNet.com and its affiliate program are proprietary to HL Net, Inc.; the marketing plan can only be shared among HLNet members. All prospected Members can register for a free account.
• For more information about HL Net, Inc. please contact us directly.
By completing the registration process for using the marketing services on myhlnet.com, operated by HL Net, Inc., you agree to be bound by all of the following terms and conditions.
You acknowledge that the Website is intended to facilitate introductions being made with regard to Consumers and Business Owners through Membership. Any introduction made through myhlnet.com shall be up to the member’s, as how to progress matters further.
You confirm to us that in your dealings with each other you shall act in good faith and in a business-like, honest and courteous way and keep strictly confidential all confidential information disclosed to you pursuant to using the services of myhlnet.com.
Acceptable Use Policy
You agree to abide by the following policy setting out what you will/will not do when using the Service (“Acceptable Use Policy”):
You agree to:
• Provide true, accurate, current and complete information when registering as a member of the Service and notify us immediately of any changes in such member information or status.
• Abide by all applicable local, national and international laws, regulations and codes (including self regulatory) and ensure content uploaded or distributed from, or stored under, your account registration does not infringe the rights of others, and you agree to be solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account registration or password including the content of transmissions via your account registration.
• Grant us a perceptual, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use any material posted by you on the Website as we see fit and without notice to you.
You agree not to:
• Impersonate another person or company, use a false name or a name you are unauthorised to use or create a false identity or e-mail address or try to mislead others as to the identity or origin of any communications.
• Modify, access or make available data stored on a computer or device which you have accessed through the Website, when either: the owner of the data, computer or device has taken steps to prevent you from doing this; or the owner has expressed a wish that you do not do this.
• Publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit, defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful or objectionable material or information.
• Make available, upload or distribute by any means any material or files that contain any viruses, bugs, corrupt data, “Trojan horses”, “worms” or any other harmful software.
• Use any form of search robot on the Website [other than that provided by us] to assess and copy or otherwise cache or reproduce material from the Website. Notwithstanding any other provision of these terms and conditions, if we, at our sole discretion, suspect that you are in breach of this paragraph we reserve the right to terminate your account immediately without notice to you.
• Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, through whatever means, to the Service, other services or computer systems or areas of our, or any of our partners’ networks, which are identified as restricted.
We retain the absolute right to disconnect you from the Service, without prejudice to any of our accrued rights, where we in our sole discretion consider you are contravening our Acceptable Use Policy or any other aspect of these Terms.
HL Net, Inc. reserves the right to use the general data it obtains from members’ use of the system, including all statistical information.
You acknowledge that such data belongs to HL Net, Inc. and HL Net, Inc. shall have the right to use such general data as it determines in its sole discretion. HL Net, Inc. may send you email communications including information that we may think may be of interest to you. We do not send any of your Personally Identifiable Information to our advertisers, and your Personally Identifiable Information will never be released to a third party without your express consent, with the exception of our credit card processing and payment partners where release is required to receive or make payments.
After the member has completed the Registration Procedure to our satisfaction the member shall have a non-exclusive license to use the Service subject to the provisions of these Terms.
Free members will not be charged for browsing the public and registered member areas of the Website.
HL Net, Inc. offers membership directory listings that promote products and services of individuals and businesses. Members are allowed to browse the public areas of the Website and/or viewing all public information on the Website at no cost.
The right to earn referral fees through myhlnet.com fall under a paid membership plan. Current membership plan structure and rates are found in the Marketing Plan section of members.myhlnet.com.
We are not responsible for nor claim liability for the products and services promoted through our membership and searchable in our database.
You may request to remove your profile online at anytime with or without notice. Please note that by closing your account you may be forfeiting referral fees.
We shall be responsible for the Website and we shall only be required to use our reasonable endeavours to keep the Website operational.
We shall not be a party to any exchange of e-mails or any telephone conversations or meetings between members; our sole obligation to you is to provide the Website and the Service to you in accordance with these Terms and in respect of our members.
You agree to log on as a member of the Service by completing the Registration Procedure (accurately providing us with all the information prompted by the registration form) and choosing a password and account name from those available. You agree to be entirely responsible for, and maintain the confidentiality of, the password and account name and for all activities conducted under your account.
You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or other security breach.
Verification, Rectification and Disputes
You acknowledge that in order to avoid any possible abuse of the Website and the services and facilities it offers we may ask you to confirm at any time your identity, address and contact details and in the case of the member details of its business activities.
Any failure by you to provide any information requested by us under this condition within 14 days and without reasonable cause shall permit us to terminate your use of the Service, and it is also acknowledged that we may also make such confidential and independent inquiries as we think fit in respect of any of the matters provided for above.
In the event that a member shall make a complaint to us in e-mail or in writing alleging any breach by the other of these Terms and in our sole opinion that complaint discloses prima facie grounds for believing that a breach occurred we shall investigate the complaint that has been made and, if, at our sole discretion we believe the complaint to be substantiated we may immediately serve notice upon the party complained of immediately terminating this Agreement.
In the event that we investigate any complaint made under these Terms, the party complained of shall use its best endeavours to assist, as we shall reasonably require in conducting our investigation and any failure to do so for more than a 14 day period shall entitle us to immediately and without notice terminate this Agreement.
When you complete the registration procedure by online, we shall allocate a unique registration number to you and it is a strict requirement for use of the Service that if you for whatever reason, including, without limitation, change your name, wish to re-register with us at any time after your initial registration you must notify us at the time that any future registration application is made that you had previously been registered with us and you shall then be reallocated your original registration number if we accept your new application to register.
As the provider of the Service, we are not responsible for any material services and content distributed by third parties through our Service, or for information, services and material that is accessed by you through our Service. You agree that we have no control over third party content and information which can be accessed using the Service and that we do not examine or edit the use to which you or others put the Service or the nature of the content or information being accessed and that to the fullest extent permitted by law we are excluded from all liability of any kind arising from such content or information.
You agree that we shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the Service. You will remain responsible and liable for material you upload on to, or access from, the Service, and you will indemnify us in the manner set out below in the Terms in relation to your accessing or uploading.
We reserve the right to immediately remove any information/material we deem to be in breach of any of these Terms without notice, and without prejudice to any other accrued rights, and/or to make available such information/material when required to do so by law or when requested to by regulatory bodies or law enforcement organizations.
While we will take all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, we will not be held responsible for the security of the Service or for any disruption of the Service however caused, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material when downloaded onto any computer systems.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, and any of our officers, employees and agents harmless from and against all and any expenses, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses of any character incurred or suffered and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened, in each case arising from your use of, or conduct on, the Service and/or a breach of these Terms.
Links to other Websites
For your interest [and/or amusement], from time to time we will make available to you hypertext links from the Service to third party sites and both within and outside the United States. However, these sites are not in any way approved, checked, edited, vetted or recommended by us and you agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the content of such websites or for any dealings that you may have, or the consequences of such dealings, with such third party site operators.
In particular you agree that any dealings you have with such third party site operators shall be on the terms and conditions (if any) of the third party operator.
All intellectual property rights, in particular copyright in content provided to you by us on myhlnet.com site vests in us (or are expressly licensed to us) and you warrant to us that you are entitled to vest or otherwise assign use of all such content to us and that the use of the materials will not infringe any right of a third party and although you may make a copy of this content for your personal non-commercial use only provided that you keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact, you agree not to modify, reproduce, republish, upload, post, distribute or otherwise transmit or use the content provided by us in any way without our prior written consent.
If you do wish to use any material please contact us and we will let you know in what terms if any you may be able to use the same.
Apart from our ability to terminate the Service with immediate effect for your breach of the letter or spirit any of these Terms, without prejudice to any other accrued rights, at our sole discretion, or if you have not used the Service for a continuous period of 90 days, we may also terminate the Service, without prejudice to any other accrued rights, without prior notice to you where:
(i) there is a regulatory or statutory change limiting our ability to provide the Service;
(ii) any event beyond our reasonable control prevents us from continuing the Service (for example, and without limitation, technical difficulties, capacity problems and communications failures);
(iii) we notify you that the Service is going to be terminated within 7 days.
You may terminate the Service at any time by giving us notice by e-mail
Upon termination of the Service, your right to use the Service immediately ceases, we may immediately remove your material, including e-mail addresses and log-in details from the Service and we shall have no obligation to forward any unread or unsent messages to you or any third party, although you remain wholly liable for any costs or charges or liabilities accrued during such time as you had access to the Service.
In addition to us immediately terminating your account registration if we believe, in our sole discretion, it is disseminating or otherwise transmitting or is connected with any Spam you agree to pay us liquidated damages of $500.00 for each piece of Spam transmitted from or otherwise connected with your Service account as damages, or our actual damages, whichever is greater.
You agree that we may send e-mail information to you concerning our products and services or those of our suppliers or network providers which we think may be of interest to you.
Alterations to these Terms
We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time and we will notify you of the same. Your account will be terminated if you do not accept such changes.
Laws & Miscellaneous Provisions
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and you agree with us to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Broward County, Florida Courts.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to the law then such provisions shall be construed as far as possible to reflect the intention of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
Our failure to exercise or any particular right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us to you in writing. Nothing contained in these Terms shall be deemed to constitute a partnership between you and us and you shall not have the authority to bind us in any way.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and these Terms supersede all prior oral or written understandings, arrangements, representations or agreements relating to the use of the Service.
None of our directors, officers, employees or agents are authorized to make any representation or warranty not contained in these Terms. In accepting these Terms you agree that you have not relied on any oral or written representations not contained in the Terms.
© 2018 HLNet, Inc.
HLNet's Business Model, all rights reserved.